This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

We’re not going to lie, Week 4 is a tough one. But hopefully by reading what most people tend to feel during this stressful week will help you get through it, too. What are those feelings? Well, they tend to come in stages.

Stage 1. Utter content.

It’s Week 4! We’ve made it! Past all the syllabi, past the freezing cold, first part of spring, and finally past the trying-to-prolong-spring-break attitidue.

Stage 2. Extreme tiredness.

Great, it’s officially school mode. And your professors know it. They’ve started giving you essays and midterms and another essay and some more tests and about 53 hours of homework every single night.

Stage 3. Max-level stress.

So you actually have to DO those millions and millions of things all of your professors are giving you. And there’s also those sometimes-necessary things like sleeping and eating and letting your mom and friends know you’re still alive to be done as well.

Stage 4. True acceptance.

You give in. You realize it’s impossible to avoid or procrastinate that work any longer. So you do it. You have to.

Stage 5. Relaxation.

THE WEEKEND. It’s here and it actually, surprisingly exists. You can actually give yourself a day to just completely destress and breathe!

Get go ‘em, girl! Week 5 is coming!

A proud UO duck who loves to bake, eat, and photograph cupcakes. She also enjoys hiking, laughing, listening to jazz and cello, and all things that have to do with the winter and snow.
The official Her Campus Oregon account