Summer Lovin’ with our HC Survival Kits!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OR State chapter.

It’s that time of year again — the weather is getting warmer, the days are getting longer, the nights are getting hotter, and the drinks are getting colder… well, almost, anyway. Even still, who says we can’t start celebrating our favorite season a little early this year?!

Her Campus has teamed up with some amazing sponsors this month to hook us up with everything we need for summer, from the best beach reads and fashion trends to festival accessories and fitness motivation — and more! Read on to check out everything we got and to get a sneak peek at all of the fabulous prizes we’ll have for you all for the rest of the term!

First off, our friends at boohoo.com sent us their latest Stylefix magazine! This edition is filled to the brim with amazing spring and summer fashion trends and more, and they even gave us our own exclusive discount code! Online shopping is our favorite form of procrastination, so head on over there and get shopping! Use offer code “HERCAMPUS30” at checkout to receive 30% off your next order!

Because everyone knows that Pacific Northwest summers are bound to have some weather surprises, boohoo also sent us these bright and cheery rain ponchos! Though we would prefer it not to rain again for a while, we know these colorful ponchos would help cheer us up the next time we had to walk to class in the rain.

Once you’ve gotten your new boohoo outfits ready, all you’ll need are the perfect accessories for your next music festival! These Blink Tattoos are the perfect, long-lasting fix for every summer party and concert! Not only are they super shiny and awesome, but they also glow under UV lights, so you’ll be ready to party all night loooooong.

Whether you’re looking to perfect your summer body or you just like feeling healthy, Crunch Live workouts are the way to go! Even if you don’t live near a gym, Crunch Live has your back because their workouts can be done anytime, anywhere. Even better? You can get a FREE 30-day trial using the access code “HERCAMPUS“!

Of course, it’s always important to balance working out with (healthy) eating, and who doesn’t love Chipotle?! Thanks to Her Campus and Chipotle, we’re hooking you up with BOGO Free cards so you and your friends can save money when you’re going out this summer — even if you do get guac!

In between hitting the gym, going out with friends, lounging by the pool, attending music festivals, and planning hot dates, you’re bound to have some down time this summer. What better way to beat your boredom than by making some extra cash?! With chloe + isabel, you can run your own jewelry business without having to take care of all the hard parts. Check them out today to learn all about how you can do something this summer to fill up both your resume AND your wallet!

If you’re looking for more life and money motivation this summer, you seriously need to read Nicole Lapin’s latest book Rich Bitch. This book has everything you need to know to get yourself into a financially-stable position — all in 12 easy steps.

Last but not least, Her Campus also tossed in some perfect goodies for our summer vacations! If you haven’t already, be sure to purchase the Her Campus book for all of your college needs — it also doubles as the perfect gift for friends or siblings entering the college lifestyle!

Stay tuned to learn even more about all of these amazing items as the term progresses, including all the ways you can win big with us for the remainder of the school year!

Thank you so much to Her Campus and to all of our amazing sponsors for hooking us up this summer! HCXO!

Lara is a graduate of Oregon State University, with a degree in New Media Communications and minors in writing and Spanish. Currently, Lara resides in New York City and works in the Influencer Marketing space.