This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OR State chapter.

With Week One already behind us, midterms are not that far away. It’s time to up your snack game and with these easy to make snacks, you are bound for success anywhere. Check out these dorm-friendly snacks to help you munch your way through midterms.

1. Cookies in a Cup

Why pay for overpriced cookies in the dining hall when you can make one in your own microwave? With midterm season coming up in only two weeks, it might be smart to have this recipe saved.

2. Microwave Sweet Potato Chips

These sweet potato chips only take around four minutes of microwaving, which is just enough time for you to slip into your sweatpants and queue up Netflix. This salty treat is sure to make any lazy afternoon a little bit better.

3. Olive Oil and Rosemary Popcorn

This gourmet recipe is sure to shake up your usual popcorn routine. Popcorn, a staple snack for any dorm room, can get boring fast but this delicious combo will for sure make you feel super fancy.

4. Frozen Banana Bites

Don’t spend all of your meal plan on the dining hall frozen yogurt because you will be obsessed with how delicious and easy these banana bites are to make. Delicious and relatively healthy, you’ll be reaching for these sweet treats during those late night cravings.

5. Mini Stuffed Peppers

If you want to really impress your friends and roommate, make these 3-ingredient stuffed peppers. This snack will definitely make you feel like you are hardcore adulting and who doesn’t like that?

What is your go-to study snack? Let us know in the comments below!

Katherine Borchers is a Junior at Oregon State University and is majoring in Digital Communication Arts. She is involved on campus with Res Life and So Worth Loving at Oregon State. You can find her procrastinating real life responsibilities, drinking coffee, and procrastinating some more. When she procrastinates, she loves to sing loudly (not well, either), read books, and do artsy-fartsy stuff.