christian wiediger ZYLmudR28SA unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
christian wiediger ZYLmudR28SA unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Keeping Up With Your eBoard

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oneonta chapter.

Welcome to Her Campus Oneonta! Meet your eBoard and check us out on social media!

Hi! I’m Haley Miller and I am this semester Co-Writing and Editing Chair! I am a Junior, and an Early Childhood and Childhood Education Major with a concentration in English. I’m excited to put out some amazing content this semester!

Hi! I’m Meghan Eberlein & I’m the secretary for Her Campus Oneonta! I’m a senior fashion & textiles major from Staten Island, NY. I love to travel & eat lots of ice cream!! I can’t wait for a great semester?

Hi, I’m Jess Carlson and I’m the social media chair of Her Campus Oneonta! I’m a sophomore and a psychology major. I’ve been a part of Her Campus since my first semester at Oneonta. I also love to dance and go to concerts. I’m so excited for this semester! ?✨

Hi! my name is Victoria Cudmore and I’m the event planner chair of Her Campus Oneonta! I’m a junior psychology major, and I’m from Washingtonville, NY. I love pizza and chocolate but hate coffee so pls don’t hold that against me!! ? I’m super excited for a very fun semester ahead of us!

Hi guys!! My names Karly and I’m part of the writing/editing chair at HCO. I’m a sophomore Sociology and English double major and I’m from Duanesburg, New York. I love tea cup pigs and have an impressively large makeup collection. I can’t wait for this semester! ??

Hi everyone! We are this semester’s CCs, Emily & Shea! We are both junior biochemistry majors; Shea is from Knox, NY & Emily is from Montgomery, NY. We are both so excited to see what this semester holds & we can’t wait to work with our amazing team of girls??

To keep up with our Chapter follow us on Twitter (@HCOneonta), Instagram (@hconeonta), and like us on Facebook (Her Campus SUNY Oneonta)!

Shea Murphy

Oneonta '19

Shea is one of the Campus Correspondents for the HC Oneonta Chapter! Shea is a senior studying Biochemistry at Oneonta. She is a self-proclaimed photographer and loves spending time with her friends and family. When she's not in the lab or studying you can find her outside staying active and enjoying nature!
Emily Barry

Oneonta '19

Hey everyone! My name is Emily Barry and I am currently a senior at SUNY Oneonta! I am a biochemistry student and when I'm not drowning in assignments, I like to read, spend time with friends and family, and binge watch shows on Netflix! Keep up with my articles or follow me on Instagram/Twitter (@emilyrose0328) to get a glimpse at what's going on with me!