If you’re anything like me, you love capturing moments on camera. I love nothing more than looking back at my camera roll or Snapchat memories and reliving some of life’s best moments. As if I’m not already, I really turn into a photo diva on special occasions. That being said, I have compiled a checklist of all the photos I absolutely HAD to take before or on my graduation from Oneonta. Get your cameras ready!
Take a photo…
1. Between the iconic Oneonta pillars
2. At the senior champagne toast from the Passing through the Pillars tradition
3. In front of one (or both) of the Oneonta signs on campus
4. In front of your freshman residence hall
5. In front of the stage (there’s an Oneonta banner with your class year hanging perfectly in the background!)
6. Walking across the stage (…this one falls in the hands of family or friends)
7. Showing off your decorated grad cap
8. Throwing your cap
9. With your favorite professors
10. With your best friends, roommates, etc.
11. With your family
12. Popping a celebratory bottle of champagne