This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oneonta chapter.

Her Campus Oneonta will be kicking off the semester by hosting their first event on Tuesday, February 13, 2018 for a night of hanging out with your best gal pals!

Located in the Red Dragon Lounge of Hillside Commons, starting at 7pm and this event is open to the public, so invite your friends!

This will be a night full of yummy food, good music, and even better company! There will be a variety of snacks, which includes a waffle bar (courtesy of Hillside Commons) with some tasty toppings,

as well as an Instagram worthy photo backdrop for you to snap a photo with you and your girlfriends,

DIY sugar scrubs (while supplies last) and more!

So please join the Her Campus girls for a night of fun and relaxation on the best day of the year, we hope to see you there!!

HCXO, Victoria

Emily Barry

Oneonta '19

Hey everyone! My name is Emily Barry and I am currently a senior at SUNY Oneonta! I am a biochemistry student and when I'm not drowning in assignments, I like to read, spend time with friends and family, and binge watch shows on Netflix! Keep up with my articles or follow me on Instagram/Twitter (@emilyrose0328) to get a glimpse at what's going on with me!