This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oneonta chapter.

Most campus cuties are female, but its time to give this infamous senior the recognition he deserves. This past weekend I had the pleasure of getting to know James Kavanaugh a little better. James is a communications major and came to Oneonta as a transfer student. James has been a friend of mine for several years and I think everyone deserves the pleasure of getting to know him!

HC: Where are you from?

James: Northport, Long Island

HC: What are some hobbies you enjoy?

James: I enjoy listening to music, I’m into sports, and I LOVE greek life here on campus

HC: What is your favorite movie?

James: Law Abiding Citizen

HC: What are some of the reasons you love going to school at Oneonta?

James: The ability to meet so many wonderful people, how welcoming and safe the town is, and the opportunities the school and greek life have given me

HC: What organization are you a part of?

James: Zeta Beta Tau

HC: As a senior, what is your best memory of Oneonta?

James: To keep it PG, I just love being able to hang out with people and friends at any time. We are all so close. I like the freedom of being around people my own age, who are always down to do something and are here for the same reasons you are.

HC: If you could have one closing remark or statement for people to hear what would it be?

James: That I’m often misunderstood. I’m very passionate about everything I do.

HCXO, Jesika

Child and family studies major. Its Jesika not Jessica.
Shea Murphy

Oneonta '19

Shea is one of the Campus Correspondents for the HC Oneonta Chapter! Shea is a senior studying Biochemistry at Oneonta. She is a self-proclaimed photographer and loves spending time with her friends and family. When she's not in the lab or studying you can find her outside staying active and enjoying nature!