This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oneonta chapter.

I had the pleasure of interviewing Erin, one of our Oneonta State Women’s Lacrosse players. She’s a spunky, lovable vegetarian who loves pizza & long walks on the beach! 

Name: Erin Fowler

Age: 20 

Year: Sophomore

Major: Biology

Hometown: East Meadow, Long Island

Favorite TV Show: Grey’s Anatomy

Fun Fact: I’m going to California this summer to visit my brother who is stationed there as a United States Marine!

Her Campus: When did you start playing lacrosse?

Erin: I started playing lacrosse in the 5th grade.

HC: Did you always want to play in college?

EF: Yes, I’ve always wanted to keep playing the sport.

HC: What drew you to Oneonta?

EF: I love Oneonta’s campus. I also loved how much the team is like a family.

HC: What are your practices like?

EF: My practices are a lot of hard work, but they are very productive & we make sure we have fun.

HC: What have you learned since joining the team?

EF: Playing a sport in college taught me how to better manage my time between lacrosse & school work.

HC: Are you involved in anything else on campus?

EF: I am involved in the Pre-Health Club, Biology Club, & the Human Ecology Club.

HC: I know you’re an avid pizza lover & that you always end up there after a night on the town. Tino’s or Sal’s?

EF: AHHH, Tino’s is closer, but Sal’s has better pizza.

HC: Do you have any advice for any high school students who are thinking about playing sports in college?

EF: Always work hard, be confident, & make sure to have fun when you’re playing!

Thanks for letting me interview you, Erin!

HCXO, 

Elizabeth

My name is Elizabeth Berkowitz, I am currently a junior here at Oneonta. I'm a double major in Commuincations Studies and Art with a concentration in Photography. When I'm not in Oneonta you can find me at home on Long Island, at the beach in Rockaway or with my dog.
Emily Barry

Oneonta '19

Hey everyone! My name is Emily Barry and I am currently a senior at SUNY Oneonta! I am a biochemistry student and when I'm not drowning in assignments, I like to read, spend time with friends and family, and binge watch shows on Netflix! Keep up with my articles or follow me on Instagram/Twitter (@emilyrose0328) to get a glimpse at what's going on with me!