5 Important Campus Resources You Need to Be Aware of at Oneonta

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oneonta chapter.

Since freshman orientation we have had a lot of information provided to us, and probably have forgotten most of it! These are some of the important campus resources I find very beneficial!

1. DragonLink

The Career Development Center uses this online career management system to provide access to vacant jobs on and off campus, as well as internships. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a freshman or senior it is always a good idea to gain experience and add it to your resume!

2. Corq

This is an app that can be downloaded on your phone! Within the app you can view the various events happening on and around campus. In addition, you can access your personalized Event Pass which will allow you to receive LEAD credit when you attend events.

3. Student Health & Wellness Center

The center is a great resource to know about especially if you or a friend needs to make a visit.  They provide a variety of different services STI testing, counseling services, and a flu shot clinic in the fall! You can also make an appointment to discuss any concerns you may have!

4. WebPrint

This online program makes printing on campus so convenient! It allows you to upload the documents you want to print & then you can select the printer you want to pick your documents up at.

5. Student Learning Center

If you are finding that you need extra help outside of class you should stop by the center located on the 2nd floor of Milne Library.  Here you can find the Tutoring & Writing center as well as Accessibility Resources.

Bonus: Your student ID is your golden ticket both on and off campus. Use this to swipe for your meals at the dining hall, enter your dorm, use declining dollars & dragon dollars, take the bus into town, release files at the printer & much more!

Be sure to check these things out on campus & spread the word to your friends incase they were not aware!

HCXO,

Shea

Shea Murphy

Oneonta '19

Shea is one of the Campus Correspondents for the HC Oneonta Chapter! Shea is a senior studying Biochemistry at Oneonta. She is a self-proclaimed photographer and loves spending time with her friends and family. When she's not in the lab or studying you can find her outside staying active and enjoying nature!