7 Stages of Adulthood As Told by Girl Boss

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Old Westbury chapter.

Graduation is right around the corner which means we’re going to have to step into the dark side. What’s on the darkside you ask? More bills, finding a job you don’t like to get to your dream job, stuggle, and more stuggle. As if the last few months of college weren’t stessful enough! The stress of choosing a major is nothing compared to what you’ll actually do with your life. There are several thoughts that may cross your mind when reality hits that aldulthood is inevitable. 

1. Did you choose the right major?

The damage is done boo!

2. Is life just school, work, bills, have a family, more bills and death?

Sh*t!

3. You hate everyone asking what your plans are after graduation. 

IDK dude! But I’m trying to figure it out.

4. Then you ask youself WTF your future looks like.

right?!

5. But then you do have big dreams! To travel, shop, read, be a badass feminist and eat amazing food.

At the end of the day, these are expensive dreams!

6. Then you remeber that you are badass and adulthood ain’t got nothing on you.

Slay!

7. So you put the work in it because you’re a boss babe!

Results biatch! 

Check out the Girlboss series on Netflix. It’s based on the book #Girlboss and the life of Sophia Amuroso. 

SaveSave

Nathalie Ligonde is a senior at SUNY at Old Westbury majoring in Media and Communications. She is a Campus Co-Correspondent at Her Campus at Old Westbury. Ligonde is passionate about travelling, writing and learning new languages. She enjoys binging TV shows and movies on Netflix and loves hanging out with her friends. Her dream is to make a difference in the world by inspiring people to love themselves and others for who they are. You can follow her on Instagram to see all her adventures: @nathzwhatz