This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oklahoma chapter.

Photo by Kal Loftus on Unsplash

As the fall semester is winding down, we have a few tips for the overstressed and exhausted student in all of us.

1. Don’t Procrastinate

“Due today?? Do today!!”

Listen…we all know what it’s like to put off an assignment or studying for a test until the night

before…or even a few hours before. But there is a simple way to keep yourself from doing

that in the future. Finish assignments with time to spare and look over it. Maybe even with

enough time to take it to the professor and have them look over it. I know it’s an interesting

concept most of us don’t normally do, but give it shot. See how it feels to not be in a rush.

3. Find A Good Study Spot for Finals

My favorite study spot on campus is…yeah right, like I’m gonna tell anyone that and have it fill

up. But really, you should find a place that you can sit and study and prepare for your finals.

Finals can be a stressful time and sometimes finding a quiet, comfortable place to study is just

what you need to give yourself the confidence to study well and get a good grade on your

tests.

3. Take Care of Yourself

As I’m sure everyone knows, it’s flu season. People are getting sick all over this campus.

Here are a few things you can do to hopefully keep yourself from getting sick:

• Get your flu shot!

• Wash your hands for 15 seconds!

• Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze

No one wants to be sick, especially in this time of year. Please take care of yourselves and

stay healthy.

Photo by Danielle MacInnes on Unsplash

Overall, we want everyone to succeed on their finals and wish everyone the best of luck

during the next 6 weeks. And don’t forget, tutoring is available for many classes through

Action Tutoring right here on OU’s Campus.

I am a junior Broadcast Journalism major at OU! I honestly don't really know what I want to do when I graduate, but where ever I get a job and learn more about the industry. I am also a member of the Alpha Gamma Delta sorority here at OU. I am extremely excited to help bring Her Campus to OU and I can't wait to see how this takes off! Don't forget to follow her Campus on Twitter- @HerCampusOU and Insta- @HerCampusOklahoma
Emily Parker

Oklahoma '19

Hi my name is Emily Parker and I am a senior at the Univeristy of Oklahoma! I am from Tucson, Arizona and I am majoring in Business Marketing and minoring in Art. After graduation I would like to travel abroad and pursue a career in fashion marketing!