Style

This Store Has the Best Deals on Summer Style

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oklahoma chapter.

Photo by Madison Bersuch on Unsplash

Looking for some cute finds for this summer? Look no further, I have the place for you!  Multitudes, based in Waxahachie, TX, is the place to shop for this summer!  They are constantly bringing in super fun new arrivals, that you have to make sure you are seen in this summer, all for a great price! Kelly Hale runs the store and she is absolutely amazing in every way!  They have everything from tops, bottoms, and dresses to rompers, jewelry, and fun goodies that you have to go get!!!

I’ve picked a few of my favorites to highlight, but you should definitely check out their website and get some of these snags before they sell!!!

Tops

This red and white striped top is super fun!  It goes great for any OU student because well duh crimson looks fabulous on everyone!  It’s super casual and looks great with a pair of jeans. For a different look, you can tie it up (Like the model)!

For all my floral lovers out there, you have to check out this super cute Kimono!  It’s light and can be thrown over a white, pink, yellow, or green top!  You can dress it up with some jewelry, or dress it down with a fun pair of jean shorts (Look at the ones below).  They also have this in a red!

Flower power over here! This light-weight, white floral top is perfect for your summer!  You can wear this to the beach, out with friends, or even just around town!  It goes great with tons of bottoms because of all the colors in the flowers. My personal favorite, recommended by the store, would be to throw on a pair of skinny jeans and have some fun with your shoes!

Rompers

Looking for some fun in the sun??  Then this romper is the one for you!  Strapless, floral, and light, it’s perfect for a summer party!  The bow on front adds a super cute aspect to it too!  It goes great with wedges or sandals. All around just adorable!

Omg!  Talk about wowing people with this one!   This tie top sleeve, tropical print, romper is P-E-R-F-E-C-T for your summer nights!!  Dress it up with some cute earrings or a simple necklace.  It would look great with sandals, and will definitely bring a pop to your skin and eyes!!!

The last fun romper I have picked for this summer is fruity as can be!  This sleeveless pineapple print romper is great for almost anything!! Put on some simple earrings and you’ve got it!  The tie tops it all off with just some more excitement to this pineapple loving outfit!  

Bottoms

Simple and classy.  These light washed jean shorts are a great touch to your summer wardrobe.  They are mid-rise so they can be worn with any kind of top – crop top, off the shoulder, baggy, or even that Kimono I mentioned earlier…hint hint!  They are stretchy and the rolls on the bottom are exactly what you need!

Who doesn’t need another jean skirt??  This high waisted white denim skirt throws a fun twist on it though!!!  The cute star details on the back makes this a basic need for your summer outings.  It literally can go with anything you want it to! Put it with a t-shirt or dress it up with a cute blouse.  It looks super great with some fun booties!!

Ruffles are totally in!  These chambray shorts are perfect for a casual look this summer!  Relaxing around town or with some friends, these are the shorts you need.  They are flowy and super comfortable. Plus the color matches almost EVERYTHING!!!  You can dress them up a little with a pair of wedges if you want, or they go great with sandals.  

Dresses

Floral is back and better than ever! This fun, sleeveless, choker neck dress is perfect for spring AND summer!  It’s lightweight and you totally will make a statement anywhere you go in it!  It will bring out your skin tone greatly. Throw some bangles on your wrists and you’ve got yourself a perfect outfit!

Going for the beachy look??  Well you’re in luck! I have the dress for you!!  This lightweight, high neck, cold shoulder, long sleeve, print dress is perfect for any occasion ranging from pool party to bridal shower!  I love the handbag the model is carrying in the picture, but it really would look great with any neutral tone bag and a pair of heels!

Last but not least is a fun flamingo print dress perfect for summer vacations!  The tropical look is the way to go, and this dress does just that!  This sleeveless halter style dress looks wonderful with flats or wedges and is your one-way route to some real fun this summer!!

Mac Crone

Oklahoma '20

Mac is a sophomore at OU, from Florida, studying management information systems, pre law, with a minor in politcal science.  She is involved in sports and politics, with the plans to continue both after college.  She is passionate about writing and hopes to influence others in some way through it.  
Emily Parker

Oklahoma '19

Hi my name is Emily Parker and I am a senior at the Univeristy of Oklahoma! I am from Tucson, Arizona and I am majoring in Business Marketing and minoring in Art. After graduation I would like to travel abroad and pursue a career in fashion marketing!