Style > Beauty

5 Products That Have Changed My Beauty Routine For The Better.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.

My online shopping addiction has grown more now than ever especially during a pandemic, and I find myself browsing sites like Sephora and Ulta looking for new products on the regular. Now I’m a huge fan of purchasing new products to try out and possibly incorporating them into my beauty routine, and when I find products that work well I can’t help but find myself telling everyone to go out and purchase them as well! 

Here are five beauty products that have changed my life for the better.

Bum Bum Jet Set

The best mini set that I’ve used. It includes a lotion, fragrance mist and shower gel that will leave you smelling like paradise.

Sephora : $25

Coco & Eve Sunny Honey Bali Bronzing Foam

For those special occasions or even daily wear, this bronzing foam is great for adding some color to your skin without looking orange when applied properly. Not to mention this product smells great and when applied properly can last about a week without touch ups.

Ulta : $35

Maybelline Lash Sensational Boosting Eyelash Serum

The best drugstore lash serum! I have been using this product everyday twice a day for a little over a month and I have noticed such a huge difference with my lash growth.

Ulta : $12.99

Mighty Patch Duo

For stubborn acne these formulated mighty patches work wonders at reducing acne overnight leaving you with clearer skin.

Ulta : $6.99

Olaplex Bond Maintenance

Olaplex has great products for all hair types. Personally my hair can get dry from time to time, and the shampoo and conditioner really help to nourish and bring my hair back to life when I need it the most. 

Sephora : $28

I hope you try out some of these products, and maybe they can be apart of your beauty routine as well!

Senior majoring in Human Resources with a minor in Marketing at Oklahoma State.