This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ohio U chapter.

WELCOME to the new decade! Her Campus Ohio U is taking 2020 on by storm. With the new year, Her Campus wants to continue bringing their readers new and fresh content, while expanding on what we have already built. As an organization, we want to grow with our work and improve on our content, including conversations on new types of content such as a continuation of our current podcast show and the addition of YouTube videos created by our members.

Personally, this is going to be a huge year for me. I will be graduating in May, will be getting a full-time job, and will likely be completely moved out of my parent’s home. This final semester I will continue to take a full course load, work as the publicist chair for the Society of Professional Journalists, and finish my work with Her Campus as the President, Campus Correspondent, and Editor-in-Chief.

Upon my graduation, a new CC and Editor will take over Her Campus at Ohio University and I’m so excited to see everything they will do. Within the coming weeks, an application will go live for someone to take my place so they can shadow and learn everything they need to know about the position. If you’re interested in the responsibilities of this position, don’t hesitate to reach out to me and our team here at Ohio University!

Are you interested in joining Her Campus at Ohio University? Read one of our latest articles that will help you learn everything about Her Campus here: What is Her Campus! If you have any questions about joining our Her Campus chapter at Ohio University or absolutely anything, please reach out to our email hc.ohiou@hercampus.com!

Sincerely,

Hannah Moskowitz

A senior at Ohio University, Hannah Moskowitz is majoring in the news and information journalism track at the E.W. Scripps School of Journalism. During her time there, she is president, campus correspondent and writes for Her Campus. In her free time, she writes for her personal blog: www.hannahmeetsworld.com. When she's not writing, she loves to paint, hammock with friends and take care of her plants.