What Is Her Campus At Ohio University

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ohio U chapter.

Her Campus at Ohio University is an online magazine written for college women. Our content ranges from health, beauty, news, advice, opinion, and personal essays. Our very own Ohio U chapter is a Platinum Chapter putting us in the top quartile of all chapters around the country. If you have a passion for writing, social media, storytelling, networking, or video, Her Campus could be the perfect fit for you! Regardless of your major, expected graduation year, or other campus involvement, we are always accepting new members to create content with us.

For more information, to ask any questions, and to be added to our email list to receive reminders for our meetings, email hc.ohiou@hercampus.om. Find us on Insta/Twitter: @hercampusohiou​​ 

A senior at Ohio University, Hannah Moskowitz is majoring in the news and information journalism track at the E.W. Scripps School of Journalism. During her time there, she is president, campus correspondent and writes for Her Campus. In her free time, she writes for her personal blog: www.hannahmeetsworld.com. When she's not writing, she loves to paint, hammock with friends and take care of her plants.