How To Treat Yo Self During Valentine's Day

It’s Valentine’s Day and love is in the air. Self-love that is! With the cold winter months and mid-semester blues hit us, it’s time for some self-care. 

1. 1. Face mask

woman getting a spa day face mask

The perfect start to treating yourself is with a simple face mask. You can DIY your own or buy a mask that suits your fancy whether it be clay, peel-off, or a sheet mask! This not only relaxes you, but can be a nice refresher for your skin with the dry, winter weather.

2. 2. Favorite food

pink cake and cookies

Who doesn’t like eating their favorite food? Take time to treat yourself to your favorite meal or dessert either at a restaurant, to-go or make it yourself.

3. 3. Shopping

online shopping with credit card

Feed your shopping addiction and treat yourself to that shirt you’ve been eyeing. If you’re stuck on campus, take to the internet and shop online (you might even find a better deal!).

4. 4. Take a break from school work

girl lounging relax 3

With Valentine’s Day falling on a Friday this year, take time away from your school work to truly relax and treat yourself as much as you can.

5. 5. Go to a yoga or fitness class of your choosing

A great way to end (or start!) your day full of treating yourself is to take a fitness class, such as yoga. You can find a full schedule of fitness classes at Ping Recreation Center here.