This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ohio U chapter.

Ahhhh, the month of April! The month of rain… or at least that is how it started. If you live in Ohio, you probably got snow recently which I have no words for. Global warming, yay… whatever. Good thing about the rain and snow is that you can wear rain boots in either weather! If you are in college, you most likely are walking everywhere; therefore, rain boots are essential to have! Seriously, I love rain boots – such a lifesaver. Here are some cute rain boots to inspire some spring vibes!

Chelsea boots –

I have a pair and am so in love. I love how short they are and they’re so adorable. They literally go with anything and everything!

Hunter boots –

Expensive but chic. They come in so many colors and are the tallest of rain boots I have ever seen! They last a while as well and may be worth the investment. 

Almost all the rainboots you find in store have the medium-height ones! The best part of rainboots are all the colors and designs. “April showers bring May flowers,” as the saying goes, so check out these cute rainboots!

Almost all the rain boots you find in store have the medium-height ones! The best part of rain boots are all the colors and designs. “April showers bring May flowers,” as the saying goes, so check out these cute rain boots!

Sperry has rain boots/winter boots, shoes you can wear in both seasons and are made to fit into both seasons! They are more expensive but worth every penny!

Shorter rain boots! These are a little taller than Chelsea boots and are clearly wider as well!

(All photos courtesy of Pinterest.com)