This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at ODU chapter.

Well ladies and gentlemen, it’s is the moment we’ve all is the moment we’ve all been waiting for! Finals week! NOPE! Chances are we all feel exactly the same and it is pretty much a screw my life feeling. Some of us are experiencing the lovely roller coaster of emotions bouncing back and forth between anxiety, Panic, indifference, or just being fed up and wanting them all to be over! Let’s all take a deep breath and walk through the possible things that are going through our mind as we approach our final days of the semester…

Source: Giphy

1. The “Oh shit this is really happening, I thought I had more time!

Source: Giphy

Chances are we are well aware that our finals were eventually going to come up but when you’re investing your time in school, projects, socializing and just trying to keep up with daily life it feels like this probably has sprung up on you out of nowhere. When you feel this way chances are anxiety is definitely kicking your ass and potentially you feel like struggling to retain any sort of information. BRING ON THE PANIC ATTACKS!

2. “Fuck it! I’ll just work at Burger King!”

Source: Giphy

Or some of us are already at the point of throwing our hands up and saying forget this shit! Take a deep breath! This too shall pass and you will realize that you will reach point three…

3. “Oh. My. GOD. Just hand me my textbook.”

Source: Giphy

Study time! Whether we like it or not Sometimes the best thing we can do is study and prepare for finals. If you’re like me, studying is the hardest thing in the world to do so why not try to make it fun if you need the support of friends come up with a study group. If you feel you’ll be too distracted working with other people music will definitely be your best friend! One of my greatest tools when it comes to studying is playing any type of music that will just get me into the zone and make studying kind of fun!

4. “Can we get extra credit?!”

Source: Giphy

Finally, you just get to the point out what will be will be! Do not doubt yourself chances are if you’ve gotten this far you got this! If you’re struggling this semester don’t be afraid to talk to your teacher and find out what exactly you can do to boost your chances whether it be extra credit or just going over something one more time. Secretly, teachers love this! Nothing screams I am trying my hardest more to a teacher at then you coming to them and saying that you need their help!

Source: Giphy

Keep breathing everyone! The semester’s almost over and then you can finally take it easy! Even though this may seem like the greatest challenge of the world but once it’s all over pat self on the back and if you can go treat yourself!

Hey! The name is Khaiara but people tend to call me Kay or Khai! I am a junior at Old Dominion, Human Service major and dog lover! I am a die hard humanitarian and my goal is to help people the best I can! The world is big and I just want to leave my mark! My hobbies include drawing, painting, and occasional blogging! Before I started writing for HC ODU I ran my own personal blog site http://www.discoveringwoman.com/. I love writing and plan to continue after I graduate. Follow me on social media if ya want @kaymurrlli