This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Nottingham chapter.

I didn’t realise that there was a fifth season in the year: that is until revision season hit. Forget January exams – these are the real deal. Hallward is jam-packed to capacity, and since we’re experiencing temperatures hotter than Ibiza at the moment, the grass outside is beginning to fill up too. It always seems to be the same: when we need to be cooped up inside cramming for exams or writing a dissertation, the extremely rare British sunshine comes out. On the bright side, it can motivate you to look forward to the endlessly long summer holidays that will greet us when exams are finished, when we can laze around in the sun, get up as late as we like, or binge-watch entire seasons on Netflix (okay, so we already do that, but we can do it guilt free, with ice cream…)

Best of luck with your exam prep and essay writing, from all at HC Nottingham!

Naomi Upton

Nottingham

Naomi is a third year English student at Nottingham University and Co-Editor in Chief of HC Nottingham. Naomi would love a career in journalism or marketing but for now she spends her time beauty blogging, attempting to master the delicate art of Pinterest, being an all-black-outfit aficionado, wasting time on Buzzfeed, going places, taking pictures and staying groovy.