The Best Places to Eat in Nottingham on Pancake Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Nottingham chapter.

Pancake Day (aka: the best day of year) is just a couple of days away.  For those of you who don’t fancy making your own, I’ve put together a mini-guide of restaurants and cafes, after all, Shrove Tuesday only comes around once a year… so spend it the right way!

Bill’s 15 Queen Street

Stepping away from the traditional sugar and lemon pancakes, Bill’s are offering something a little more exciting: lemon cheesecake, banana split and salted caramel pancakes. If you have the UNIDAYS app, you can get 20% off!

Kaspas Desserts – 52-60 Maid Marian Way

Kaspas desserts is a relatively new addition to Nottingham, located in front of Nottingham castle. Here, you can pick and choose what toppings and ice cream you fancy with your crepe! Or, if you’re not a huge fan of pancakes, they have a wide selection of other desserts, including: waffles; cookie dough, and cheesecake, so there really is something for everyone!

The Pudding Pantry – 27-29 Trinity Square

This one is a Nottingham classic, where the desserts always look very ‘Instagramable’. They offer both sweet (Nutella and banana) and savoury (bacon and maple syrup) options.

Aubrey’s Traditional Creperie – 14-16 West End Arcade, Long Row

Audrey’s Traditional Creperie is a lovely independent café situated in the city centre, which offers Pancakes all year round! They have a wide range of options, which even cater for vegans. Why not pop in and show some support this Pancake day?

Edited by: Amy Hawthorne

Sources:

Pinterest

Bills website

Authors own