Style > Beauty

5 Beauty Products To Help You Forget Exams Ever Happened

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Nottingham chapter.

Whether you’ve just finished your assessments or are still struggling through them, downtime is definitely in order at this point of the year. Why not give your body a boost while you’re at it? Here are five awesome beauty products that will make you glow as you chill!

1. Soap & Glory Calm One Calm All Bubble Bath (£6.60 at Boots)

If the cute AF bottle wasn’t enough to convince you, this bubble bath smells of strawberry and mandarin! It even contains skin conditioners so you can take that much needed soak without worrying about moisturizing afterwards.

2. Simple Kind To Skin Rich De-Stress Sheet Mask (£2.99 at Boots)

Bad news: stress can cause acne flare-ups and puffy skin. Good news: this mask not only fixes these nasties, but leaves skin looking brighter thanks to the vitamins it’s enriched with. It’s super easy as you just peel off without washing.

3. Optrex Warming Eye Mask (£3.99 at Superdrug)

You’ve given your skin a boost, so why not do the same for your eyes? These masks gradually release warm steam to soothe any puffiness or tension. They’re really useful for unwinding just before you sleep!

4. Essential Oils (£8.99 at Boots)

There are a bunch of different oils to choose from, from peppermint to eucalyptus. If you don’t have anyone around to give you a massage, you can mix a couple of drops in with your body lotion or dab a little on yourself as fragrance. The scent alone takes you miles away!

5. Dream Cream (£6.95 at Lush)

It’s called dream cream for a reason – enriched with oatmilk and lavender, its scent is super calming, while the cocoa butter and olive oil leave your skin feeling softer than a baby’s. No doubt you’ll be ready to drift off to dreamland after using this!

Edited by Tia Ralhan

Image Sources

1

2

3

4

5

Thumbnail

Emily Talbut

Nottingham

I'm a third year English student at University of Nottingham and when I'm not working or writing, I'm probably watching a Disney movie or listening to one of their soundtracks! I'm a Campus Correspondent for HC Nottingham and generally write about food, travel, and the food I've experienced on my travels!