Valentine’s Cards for Everyone In Your Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Notre Dame chapter.

Everyone loves getting mail! With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, this is the perfect opportunity to send a card to your crush, friends, and significant other. Need advice on what to send a friend? I have picked out the best “Comic Sans Valentine’s Cards” for every special person in your life. Choose your favorite, print it out, send it to your crush, and thank me later…

To The Friend Who Is Obsessed With Stationary

She carries around her planner and four different sets of markers everywhere she goes. The only thing she loves more than a brand new set of Sharpies is the new Lilly planner.

To The Friend Who Won’t Stop Talking About the Presidential Debates

She lives for election season. This friend watches any and every thing election related and feels to the need to comment on everything. 

To The Friend Who Became a Film Critic After Seeing The Revenant Twice

You do not need to watch The Revenant in order to know that Leo deserves an Oscar. He has been hoping for a little golden man for years, and the hundreds of memes on Twitter think that this may finally be his chance. You go, Leo!

To The Friend Majoring in Art History

You can’t tell if the posters in her room were made by her or a famous artist. Does the single black stroke of paint symbolize the meaning of life or is it just a mistake? The world may never know. 

To The Friend Who Made A Panini At the Dining Hall One Time and Won’t Stop Talking About How Great It Was

Congrats, you can work a panini press!

To The Put-Together Friend Who Wakes Up At Seven Every Morning to Get Breakfast

She has written a research paper, attended a yoga class, and eaten a healthy and hearty breakfast all before you have woken up for your 9:30 class. 

To The Friend Who Loves History Almost As Much As He Loves America

This one speaks for itself.

To The Friend Who Waited In Line for Days to Get the New Yeezys

You know her. She constantly has headphones in and is always rocking the newest pair of Kanye’s shoes. She uses the term “Yeezus” unironically.

To The Friend Who Peaked in High School

Although she is entering the workforce in less than a year, she can’t seem to leave high school behind. 

To The Friend Who Read Harry Potter A Dozen Times and Lets Everyone Know It

She keeps a copy of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire next to her bed as a conversation piece. 

What are you waiting for? Now that you have all of the best Valentine’s, all you have to do is send them! 

Happy Valentine’s Day, HCND!

Follow HCND on Twitter, like us on FacebookPin with us and show our Instagram some love!

Images: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

S. Riker

Notre Dame

.