This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northwestern chapter.

Reading Week is winding down which means that formals are over and it’s actually time to start studying ugh. Even though we may have planned to space our work out over this week it all just seemed pile up at once and now sleeping is questionable for the next few days. But luckily during all this stress Northwestern has our back. The library, Norris, and even Downtown Evanston have programs and specials to make your day a little bit brighter this finals season! Check out these events to stress less in the middle of all the chaos!

Norris

Tired of the library? Hate studying with pin drop silence? Head to Norris to study and relax at the same time!

• Free coffee and tea Sunday-Wednesday of Finals week from Norrbucks from 12- 3 a.m.
  • Open 24 hours all week
  • Free printing all finals week on the ground floor
  • Free Study Kits while supplies last
  • Free board games all finals week
  • Free late night breakfast 11-midnight Thursday Dec 10 on the Ground Floor

Check out the full schedule Here

Library

Next time you’re on a date with your physics textbook at the library take a break and enjoy these bits of finals week relief!

• Open 24 hours finals and reading week
  • Happiness Club is giving out Free Hugs and Hot Chocolate 9 p.m. on Dec 8

Evanston

Instead of staying in all night to study go for a change of scenery and study in town! Evanston has your back!

• Some secret spots even deliver to the library in addition to your late night   go tos did you know that COLDSTONE will deliver you ice-cream when the going gets tough?! Just $2 extra for delivery.
  • Prêt A Manger is offering free coffee during the last 2 hours of business for all wildcard holders all of reading week- go get some before it ends!
  • Try a new workout class to distress- Fit Girl offers a $20 unlimited week of classes for new members
  • Hit up Whole Foods or Trader Joes to make a healthy snack pack to bring with you while you study

And don’t forget the Primal Scream, This Sunday Dec 8 at 9 p.m. happening all over campus. Let it all out, we feel your pain.