Wellness > Health

The Best Peloton Instructor For You, Based on Your Zodiac Sign

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northwestern chapter.

Clipping into the Peloton can be overwhelming; There’s a plethora of class styles to choose from, all taught by equally-amazing instructors. From the fabulously sassy Cody Rigsby to the inspiring Ally Love, each instructor has their own special personality and flair. And if you’re anything like me, it can be tough to decide which instructor will best guide my workout for the day. Luckily, there’s a perfect instructor for you based on the characteristics and vibes of your zodiac sign. 

Aries: Olivia Amato 

Aries, when you clip into the bike, you come for a challenge. And like Olivia Amato, you’re small-but-mighty, bold and ambitious. Olivia will push you to do your best with her motivational talks and energetic rides, helping you reach new PRs and rise on the leaderboard.  

Taurus: Emma Lovewell 

Taurus, you’re someone who craves comfort and relaxation. Most of the time, it can be hard to feel relaxed on the bike. Emma Lovewell’s classes, though, are soothing and kickass, which will help you feel calm while getting in an effective workout.

Gemini: Cody Rigsby

You’re charismatic, funny and could talk to a brick wall. Gemini’s, meet your soulmate: Cody Rigsby. Cody is full of energy and charisma, but rest assured, he will kick your a**, ‘boo!’. In between Britney Spears and Dua Lipa songs, you’ll catch Cody matching your energy with passionate talks and fire dance moves.

Cancer: Hannah Corbin 

Cancers, you are tenacious-yet-sensitive and need an instructor who will understand your strengths and weaknesses. Hannah Corbin, a friendly and calm Peloton instructor, is your match made in heaven. Hannah’s classes will act as a pick-me-up for those days when you’ve felt all the feels.

Leo: Robin Arzón

Like yourself, Leos, Robin Arzón is spirited and passionate. She is outgoing and motivating, and has a no-nonsense attitude. Since you’re full of energy and spirit, you’ll be prepared for Robin’s tough (but incredible) array of classes. If you want to feel like the energetic badass that you are, be sure to join one of Robin’s Live DJ rides for upbeat music and a killer workout.

Virgo: Tunde Oyeneyin 

Virgos, you’re logical and practical, but also love to get things done with passion. When you hop on the bike, you want to guarantee a successful ride, and Tunde will help you do just that. With her Year of Yes rides especially, you’ll learn to quiet your perfectionist mind and just live, ready to say ‘yes!’ to more opportunities.

Libra: Ben Alldis 

Libras love balance and harmony in all aspects of life. You’re charming and never back down, just like instructor Ben Alldis. Ben’s rides are straightforward-yet-effective, and will leave you feeling satisfied and balanced in the realm of fitness.

Scorpio: Jess King 

Scorpios, you are intense and powerful, and you want your butt kicked during a ride. Lucky for you, Jess Kings will kick your butt, but she’ll make sure you have fun while doing it. You’re gonna sweat, dance and push yourself to your limits. But you can handle it, Scorpios.

Sagittarius: Alex Touissant 

Alex Touissant is full of motivation that will help you better yourself. Sagittarius, you love self-improvement, so Alex is the best instructor for you. He will match your friendliness and your high levels of energy with his inspirational talks and incredible hip hop music. You’ll beat your records and be motivated to do your best, especially if you’re taking one of his Club Bangers rides. 

Capricon: Ally Love 

Capricorn, you’re going to absolutely love (no pun intended) Sunday’s with Love and Feel Good Rides with the one-and-only Ally Love. As people who love to be challenged while getting in-touch with emotion, Ally is perfect for you. You’ll be sweating and crying at the same time, and it’s going to be the best you’ve ever felt while working out.

Aquarius: Kendall Toole 

Your free-spirited, independent nature makes you the perfect rider for Kendall Toole, Aquarius. Both you and Kendall have positive mindsets and energetic personalities, so you’re sure to enjoy her fun, upbeat classes

Pisces: Sam Yo 

You love serenity, Pisces, and sometimes, that’s not conducive to indoor cycling. Luckily, there’s a serene instructor for you: Sam Yo. Sam’s calming energy will leave you feeling relaxed and motivated, while also drenched in sweat.

Clip in and choose your fighter (I mean, instructor). No matter which instructor you choose, you’re guaranteed a killer workout. 

Sara Frank

Northwestern '23

Sara Frank is a sophomore from Houston, TX, studying journalism, psychology and integrated marketing communications at Northwestern University. Her favorite things include her three dogs, sushi and all-things pop culture.