timon studler BIk2ANMmNz4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
timon studler BIk2ANMmNz4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

9 Happy, Healthy Celebrity Relationships That Will Make You Believe in Love

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northwestern chapter.

Celebrity couples are famous for not working out and ending in a dramatic fashion characteristic of their professions. But what about those celebrity couples that make it, and are literally just killing the love game while looking fabulous? These couples are great examples of high-scrutiny celebrity couples that are consistently proving that love is real.

Image Courtesy of Xavier Collins

Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds

We can’t seem to go a day without hearing about how much Ryan Reynolds loves and admires his wife – and that’s awesome. Especially since they had children, Ryan seems to especially admire Blake as not only a life partner but an amazing mother. But Ryan isn’t the only one showing his affection – Blake often talks about how she felt when she first met Ryan, and how that feeling hasn’t ever left. Keep making us all collectively “AWWW” guys.

Image Courtesy of the ACM Awards

Faith Hill and Tim McGraw

This country couple was written in the stars. The sweethearts of country music have been together as long as I’ve been alive. They’re celebrating 20 years this year, and coming out with a collaborative album, which is basically what everyone has been waiting for since the second they got together. We can’t hear what the product of 20 years of a steady, healthy, loving relationship sounds like when the album is released!

Image Courtesy of AKM-GSI

Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze Junior

These two stars of the late 90s early 2000s teen circuit make us all believe that love is real. They met in 1997 on the set of I Know What You Did Last Summer, but didn’t start dating until three years later. They went on to star as Freddie and Daphne in the Scooby Doo live action films, and now have two beautiful children together. No one thought they would last forever when they were younger, and they shocked everyone with how strong and steady their relationship has been for so many years.

Image Courtesy of Clemens Bilian

George and Amal Clooney

George Clooney is famous for saying he would never get married. The once playboy activist basically shook the world when his engagement to the badass British Barrister Amal Alamuddin was announced. No one ever thought George could possibly find a woman cooler than himself, but wow do we think Amal is the better half of this relationship. Specializing in international law and Human rights, Amal is the powerful woman with the hot husband that we can all look up to. Who says you can’t have it all?

Image Courtesy of Getty Images

Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith

These two met when Jada auditioned for the role of Will’s girlfriend on The Fresh Prince of Bel Air, but she didn’t get the part because they thought she was too short for him. And look where they are now! The power couple now has adorable famous children, although we wonder what they think about some of Jaden’s tweets. Nevertheless, these two are couple #goals

Image Courtesy of Fairchild Archive

Matthew Broderick and Sarah Jessica Parker

The Ferris Bueller’s Day Off and Sex and the City stars are so famous in their own rights, that their coupling only makes them that much more fabulous. They rarely open up about their love life, but SJP once told Harper’s Bazaar “I love our life. I love that he’s the father of my children, and it’s because of him that there’s this whole other world that I love.” Wow, if that’s not material for a long-lasting relationship, we don’t know what is.

Image Courtesy of Reuters

David and Victoria Beckham

Posh Spice and the Sexiest man in soccer were a match made in English heaven. While her love for fashion and his love for the game make them seem like an unlikely pair, but they often speak of how they ground each other. And boy, did they create some beautiful children. Her beautiful cheekbones plus David Beckham’s signature smolder equals some future heartbreakers, just like mom and dad. Hopefully, they too find that special person.

Image Courtesy of the People’s Choice Awards

Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi

Ellen and Portia just make each other glow, and both have a natural glow going already, but their happiness together is indisputable. Although I imagine Ellen’s beauty and charm could win her any woman, her love for Portia is super evident, especially in her books. They are a great example of a healthy queer celebrity couple to look up to, and we’re so happy we can look to their shining faces for this example.

Beyoncé and Jay Z

Although many fans have speculated on the happiness of their marriage after Lemonade revealed a potential cheating scandal, Beyoncé and her man seem happier than ever, and with twins on the way and Blue Ivy getting cuter every day, we hope the cheating rumors were just that – rumors