Weekly Puppy Roundup: Back to School Edition

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

Hello everyone, and welcome back to the new school year! Whether you are a new or returning husky, there’s one thing that remains clear: we love our puppies. This year, our love of dogs will continue through our usual weekly puppy roundup! This weekly column will feature the best pictures of dogs ever that we could find and hopefully will get you to smile for a minute!

In the spirit of the new school year, this week we’ll feature all the best back to school dogs that embody how we truly feel about having to wake up early and go to class everyday again:

The face you make when you realize that you forgot to buy your textbook and your first class is tomorrow:                                                                                                    Courtesy of Dallas Dog Life

But you bought your school supplies and you feel like you’re all set and ready to go!                                                                                                                      Courtesy of DogTime

The next morning, you get all dolled up for your first class because you have to impress your professor.

Courtesy of Get the Pet Nanny

You show up to class fifteen minutes before anyone else, so you have to endure the awkward silence between you and your professor like:

Courtesy of Save a Dane

Soon enough the classroom begins to fill in.

Courtesy of Charle the Dog

Eventually you start paying attention and realize that you already don’t understand what’s going on on the board.                                                                                                Courtesy of Sarasota Veterinary Center

So you turn to the cutie next to you and start asking him questions!                                                                                                                  Courtesy of DogTime

And soon enough you start feeling like you actually get this!!

Courtesy of Canine Professor

After class, you head home with your newfound friends and start discussing how you’ll start study groups and flashcards for when tests come..

Courtesy of Pinimg

And as soon as you get home, you feel ready for the next day!

Courtesy of Msecnd

That’s it for this week! We hope you have a wonderful week of classes and may you pet all the dogs you see!

Maria I Lisac

Northeastern

business student from Panama City, Panama. food & dog lover travel enthusiast
Laura Moya

Northeastern

Senior Communications and Media and Screen Studies major with a minor in Business Administration at Northeastern University. From Miami, Florida. Avid coffee drinker, TV junkie, travel lover. President and Campus Correspondent at HCNU.