This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NCSU chapter.

Guys! The holiday season is among us! This is the perfect time to test out new cookie recipes and to be on the lookout for our new favorites. I love this time of year, having a break from school, being surrounded by your family, watching movies all day and baking. The best feeling is making cookies that everyone loves, and knowing that you have found ones that you can stick to. I love quick and easy baking, so with that being said I was on the search to find the most perfect and delicious cookies out there, while still being easy enough to follow. Here are my top five favorite recipes I found and I hope you enjoy them as much as me and my family did! 

1. Snickerdoodle Cookies

If you are looking for a quick, easy and delicious recipe look no further. These snickerdoodle cookies are so amazing and will have you obsessed. The mix between the cinnamon and the overall softness of the cookie will have you obsessed. 

1. Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies

I know that peanut butter is not everyone’s favorite, however if you love peanut butter, these cookies are the ones. The peanut butter and chocolate combination is to die for. I seriously cannot get enough.

1. Taylor Swift’s Chai Cookies

Is there anything Taylor can’t do? Seriously! You must try these out ASAP! As someone who loves chai, these cookies are perfect. Even if you are not the biggest chai fan (like my brother), you will still become obsessed with these! I had multiple people tell me that these are the best cookies I’ve ever made. So it is a good thing that they are so simple to make!

1. Cherry Blossom Cookies

These are a must in my family. The cherry and chocolate combination is so perfect. My mom and I will make these together and completely devour them as soon as they are done. Trust me these are so addictive you will not regret trying them out. 

1. Candy Cane Cookies

These are the perfect cookies for the winter time. If you have any candy canes lying around, this is the perfect way to use them up. These cookies are so good and will definitely get you in the holiday mood! Sometimes, having so many candy canes is too much, but to have them in a cookie, they add the perfect flavor and crunch. They are so simple that even my brother can make these!

Hey I'm Amelie! I'm an anthropology major at ncsu.