The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NCSU chapter.

Allow me to explain why Amazon Prime is an absolute game-changer for college students. I use the subscription practically every day and will never go back. 

Firstly, the complimentary two-day shipping is a lifesaver. There’s no need to stress over waiting weeks for textbooks or supplies to arrive. With Prime, you can have everything you need delivered straight to your dorm room in a jiffy, almost like having your own personal delivery service!

But, that’s not all! Being a Prime member also grants you access to Prime Video, a treasure trove of movies and TV shows. Whenever you need a break from studying, you can kick back and enjoy some binge-watching. It’s the perfect way to unwind and recharge your brain. It includes great shows like “The Boys”!!!

Furthermore, the exclusive deals available through Prime Student offer discounts on everything from electronics to clothing. Saving money while getting the things you need? Yes, please!

Let’s not forget about Prime Music, which provides over two million songs at your fingertips. You can create the ultimate study playlist or jam out during your workout sessions.

Perhaps the best part of all is the convenience. Regardless of whether you’re ordering textbooks, snacks, or even dorm room essentials, Amazon Prime has got your back. It’s like having a personal assistant that takes care of all your shopping needs.

So, if you’re a college student looking for convenience, savings, and entertainment, Amazon Prime is an absolute must-have. Sign up today and enjoy all the perks that come with being a Prime member without any regrets!

In addition to all the benefits mentioned above, Amazon Prime also offers a feature called Prime Reading. This gives you access to a large selection of books and magazines, including bestsellers and popular titles. So, if you’re an avid reader, you can save money on your book purchases and enjoy unlimited reading on your Kindle or the Kindle app.

Another great feature of Amazon Prime is the option for free returns. As a college student, you may find yourself needing to return items more frequently than others, and Amazon makes this process seamless. You can easily initiate a return and print a shipping label from your account.

Lastly, Amazon Prime also offers early access to lightning deals during events like Prime Day. This means you get first dibs on exclusive deals and discounts before they sell out to non-Prime members.

Overall, Amazon Prime is an incredible value for college students. With its numerous benefits and convenience, it’s no wonder why so many students swear by it. Sign up today and start enjoying all the perks that come with being a Prime member! The monthly subscription is offered at a discounted rate as well! 

Hello my name is Jai-Li Powell! I am a mycophile who is currently studying Psychology and Horticulture at NCSU.