The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NCSU chapter.

If your FYP on TikTok is anything like mine, it is probably flooded with loads of TikTok Shop posts. One product that has been raiding my FYP is the CosRX Snail Mucin products. I love CosRX, but the products begin to add up, especially when you are trying to build a good skin routine. 

A great alternative to the CosRX Snail Mucin products is a budget-friendly product line called Peach Slices. A friend of mine recommended the brand to me and I haven’t looked back. 

The Peach Slices line includes a wide range of products that I highly recommend checking out.

The brand can be found at most stores in the skin care section. I like Walmart or Amazon; they tend to have the lowest prices.

I highly recommend starting out with the Snail Rescue Blemish-Busting Toner, Snail Rescue Oil Free Moisturizer, Snail Rescue Intensive Wash Off Mask. These three will start you off with a simple, clean skin routine. 

The snail mucin cleanser is a slightly more intense face wash that I only use twice a week. Depending on your skin type, I would recommend not using the cleanser every day. Peach Slices is an absolute game changer. Even if you aren’t into snail mucin, they have a variety of great products to choose from.

Hello my name is Jai-Li Powell! I am a mycophile who is currently studying Psychology and Horticulture at NCSU.