This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NCSU chapter.

Here are some things I am currently obsessed with. As January has dragged on to feel like a whole year, I can’t complain as I have come to appreciate and obsess over some new things.

• Pinterest
    • For years, Pinterest has been one of my top favorite apps, however I have recently rediscovered how much I love it. Pinterest truly gives you everything you could want, whether it be outfit ideas, some aesthetic pictures, recipe ideas, diys, etc. I love creating different boards and browning through all the pins, it matches your aesthetic and it builds around your interests, while giving you ideas for new things. 
  • The Rookie
    • I remember I heard about this show back when it was about to premiere, however I ignored it and didn’t think much of it. Now, years later, I was scrolling on TikTok and ended up watching an episode in like 27 parts. I decided to give the show a chance and was immediately hooked. I may have binged all five seasons in about two weeks but that’s not important. I highly recommend giving it a shot if you are interested in crime shows or if you are just looking for something new to watch. It is available to stream on Hulu.
  • Cooking
    • I am usually lazy when it comes to cookies, however one of my 2024 resolutions was to cook more. I have enjoyed searching new recipes on pinterest and finding some new favorites that are easy to make. I have found so much relaxation in taking the time to cook and try out new recipes.
  • Hot Girl Walks with Friends
    • I know with school it can be hard or easy to forget about making time to see your friends. It may sound bad, but with homework, exams and everything going on, the days and weeks can come and go so fast that you forget to hang out with your friends or set the time to workout. Hot girl walks are the perfect way to get your steps in and catching up with your friends about everything.
  • Tea
    • I am definitely a tea over coffee girl. I love making myself a cup of tea every night. I’ll make myself a tea, get under the covers and put on a show or movie. It’s a great way to relax and end your day.
Hey I'm Amelie! I'm an anthropology major at ncsu.