The Faces of Her Campus: Asya Brandt

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NCAT chapter.

A junior Public Relations student from Baltimore, MD. In her leisure time she enjoys watching movies, hanging out with friends, and reading. Asya owns her own up and coming wig making business. She is passionate about giving back to her community and aspires to showcase this passion through her career goals, she wants to pursue a position in developmental coordination.

What is your favorite brand?

My favorite brand is Apple. I love the efficiency of their products and how they have managed to keep the world hooked on their products. Most importantly from a PR standpoint they never disappoint their users. 

What’s on controversial debate you love to be included on?

One controversial debate I love to be included in is if you had to save your wife or your child who would you choose. I just think it’s interesting to see what  people will say and their reasoning’s behind their answers. 

Beyonce or Rihanna?

Beyonce, I personally like her music more than Rihanna’s. She allows you to see more than Rihanna does. 

I am Alexis Hooper, President of the North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University chapter of Her Campus.