Best Places To Buy Bathing Suits for Spring Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mville chapter.

The official Spring Break countdown is on! I’m so looking forward to the beach, fruity drinks, and mostly being with my best friends! Here are some places you can get cute bathing suits, but order soon!

1. Cupshe

I know there are lots of online stores that take a long time to deliver your packages, but Cupshe is not one of them! These trendy bathing suits come quick and they’re super inexpensive. I especially love this one!

2. Forever 21

Forever 21 always has the best sales. They have adorable bathing suits this season, and cheap accessories to match. My personal favorite is this yellow one – I can’t wait to post an Instagram in this!

3. H&M

Personally, I think H&M has to be my favorite store. Their bathing suits this year are perfect and they’re very affordable! I love how each one is unique compared to most of the typical trends this year.

What are your favorite places to get bathing suits? More importantly – where are you going for Spring Break?  ☀️ Have fun and be safe!