5 Fall Treats You MUST Try

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mville chapter.

Fall is the season to feel warm and cozy. That feeling comes with enjoying amazing fall comfort treats! I personally love trying to bake new things especially during the fall. Here are some fall treats you should try!

1. Pumpkin Pie Bites I just recently had made these Pumpkin Pie Bites and let me just say I never made anything so easy and delicious! A lot of my friends loved it and when you add some whip cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin spice on top it takes these bites to a whole new level! Plus, it’s a quick sweet treat for a party or girls night in.
  2. Spiced Apple Bread I can not let fall pass without making myself some Apple Bread! This is best to make when you just go apple picking! I personally like slicing my apples into chunks to add into the mixture. It makes it so much better! This is also amazing served with some vanilla ice cream.
  3. Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate is EVERYTHING! I could not avoid adding at least one recipe that involved pumpkin spice to this list. This is a great drink to have on a cold night especially while watching a movie with friends or family. It’s a great twist to a favorite fall/winter drink!
  4. Apple Cider Doughnuts  If you never had an Apple Cider Doughnut, you need to try this! While most people purchase these at local markets throughout the fall, it’s defintely fun to plan a night in and attempt to make these yourself! 
  5. Homemade Apple Cider Apple Cider is a fall favorite! Having it hot or cold is amazing. I always look forward to a nice cup every season! Try to make some of your own at home and the best part is if you can master it, you can have it all year long no matter the season! 
Shanice Peters is a Senior at Manhattanville College. She is from Brooklyn, NY. She's a Creative Writing major with a minor in Marketing and Communications. In her free time she enjoys making YouTube videos about fashion and beauty, writing on her personal blog and watching Gossip Girl. She's excited to be the Campus Correspondent for Manhattanville and hopes to engage students in her last year.