stephanie greene rMzg35fH6K0 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
stephanie greene rMzg35fH6K0 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

4 Quick and Healthy Breakfasts

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mville chapter.

As college students, we don’t always have it easy when it comes to eating the right food.

Often times, we turn towards food options that are quick to eat so that we can continue with our hectic schedules. Here are some quick and healthy breakfast a college student would enjoy.  

1. Avocado Toast

An obvious choice!

2. Scramble Egg and Zucchini Hash

Sounds like a weird combination right? I thought so too, until I tried it.

3. Oatmeal

Such a classic breakfast food, but is great because you can add in whatever you like!

4. Acai Bowl

You can put anything in an Acai Bowl like bananas, blueberries, and strawberries then have some fun decorating the top

Marisa is a senior at Manhattanville College where she is a Communications Major and Marketing Minor. She is a Social Media intern for Her Campus. When Marisa is not scrolling through social media she is either shopping, eating ice cream, or watching the bachelor. 
Student at Manhattanville College, right outside of New York City! Editor at the Mville chapter I am majoring in Marketing and Communications with a minor in Sociology, and look forward to working either in the music business, or at a non-profit organization! I am an advocate for those who suffer from mental illness, such as anxiety, suicidal thoughts, depression, and self harm. I'm a crafter, dreamer, and traveler. I believe everyone has a story that's just waiting to be told..