Ways Your University Develops You as a Person

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MUJ chapter.

We believe that experiences make people as a person, and the process of someone comprehending it, working through it, and conquering it gives them depth and character that everyone keeps looking for. We also strongly feel that someone’s entire tenure as a college student makes them  face various scenarios from which they  need to emerge out of, but all of this and more without any grave consequence such as situations in their  adulthood. College should be considered as the best transition place, where there are kids flying out their nests to make their mark in the real world. College, helps people  figure various facets of themselves  in a nutshell, which will determine what they want to do and be.

Post-graduation or job whatever route someone go on, it is certain that they  need few things figured out. University gives them  exactly that, it helps them  figure what kind of profession they see themselves in , if they are equipped enough to handle their  finances and environment or is it something that needs work. It helps them decipher friends and shows them what is important in their  life and what is not.

Moreover, college helps them  find themselves, what they  may like or love, be it a new passion or a hobby. College helps them  meet various people who they  can derive from, to understand and build their  own roadmap.

In a professional capacity, thanks to the hierarchy they  will come to understand and work in different social settings and conquer them. In the end we would like to say juice all the opportunities someone might across which would not  only look good on paper for someone’s higher studies or in interviews, but shape them  as a person.

Hey, my name is Zoya Hosain. I am a journalism and media student. I love to showcase facets of myself through creative mediums. In the long run, I want to excel in the advertising industry. I have always loved writing and when I was introduced to the world of media, I knew this is what I wanted to do in the long run.
Engineering student by the day, food blogger by the night.