This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Muhlenberg chapter.

Going from being in high school for six hours a day to being in college and only having two classes a day, I thought my schedule would lighten up a little bit.  However, I was wrong because I have never been so busy in my entire life.

Let me take you through a typical day for me at Muhlenberg College:

9:00 AM: This is where my day begins. I make my bed, brush my teeth, wash my face, and get dressed and ready for a long day.

10:00 AM: I am a tour guide, so I give an hour tour to two or three families and tell them why I chose Muhlenberg and try to convince them to come here.

11:00 AM: After my tour is over, I eat a late breakfast at the dining hall. Usually I get scrambled eggs with a piece of toast, two pieces of bacon and a cup of orange juice.

11:30 AM: I drive 15 minutes to Title Boxing Club in Trexlertown to do personal training for 30 minutes with my trainer, Faith, who I appreciate very much. 

12:00 PM: I have some time in between the gym and class to get some work done.

12:30 PM: Time for a quick lunch before class! At the dining hall I get a piece of grilled chicken with white rice and soy sauce as well as some roasted veggies. 

1:00 PM: My first class of the day is Painting. I really enjoy this class because it is relaxing and fun but also there is no homework or exams.

3:30 PM: My second and final class of the day is Intro to Government. I enjoy this class because we talk about politics and things that relate to the modern era.

4:45 PM: Although my classes are done, my day is not. I walk over to the library to meet with my accounting tutor and go over what I am learning in class to prepare for the upcoming exam.

6:30 PM: Dinner time! My favorite dinner meal that the dining hall makes is Chicken Florentine with tomatoes, zucchini, squash and rice mixed with peas. 

7:00 PM: Yes, I workout twice day. I go to the gym in the Life Sports Center at Muhlenberg and do the elliptical for an hour and burn some calories!

8:00 PM: Now I shower and start to wind down and relax.

8:30 PM: This is the time where I finish my work and study for upcoming exams.

11:00 PM: I need some time to myself so I get into bed and watch tv until I get tired and then I go to bed!

Ali Senal

Muhlenberg '18

Muhlenberg '18 Grad with a BA in Theatre and Jewish studies. My hobbies include sleeping, movies, and spreading vegan propaganda. Former Editor-in-Chief of Muhlenberg Her Campus.