How to Survive Finals With The Help Of HC Survival Kits

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mt Holyoke chapter.

Our team was very happy to receive our HC Finals Survival Kits recently. We want to share with you how we will be using the items we received through finals week to help keep us in tip top shape. Here’s what we think you need to do during finals to make sure you’re taking care of yourself as well as setting yourself up to succeed:

1. Stay hydrated

The human body is 70% water so make sure to drink up! That’ll keep you energized and help you retain information. We love using this Sorel water bottle from our finals survival kits!

2. Stay warm

As we approach the Massachusetts winter, it’s important to keep warm. Make sure to wear layers and, for an extra bit of coziness, wrap yourself in a plush blanket, like this Vera Bradley throw blanket.

3. Make sure to eat meals

It may be hard to tear yourself away from your work, but we promise, eating a healthy meal is worth it. To make it more of a treat after all your hard work and for a change of scenery, skip the dining halls and eat out. Make sure your meal is healthy, of course, like a Chipotle burrito bowl. Don’t forget your OneCard and cash! Store everything in a super cute and compact ID holder like this one.

4. Don’t get sick!
Be sure to take care of your physical body as well as your mind! Eating well and staying hydrated may keep you healthy, but on the off chance that you fall sick, get rid of your symptoms quickly with Cold-Eeze.

5. Remember, you can do it!

You’re amazing and wonderful and you’re gonna ace those finals, even if it doesn’t feel that way. To get a boost of confidence, get dressed up, do your hair, put on some Michael Kors gold flash tattoos (which smell and look awesome and can make anyone feel like royalty), and take the world by storm!

Good luck with finals!

With love,
The HC Mt Holyoke team!
Lyssi Joseph

Mt Holyoke '18

Lyssi Joseph is a Mount Holyoke graduate who majored in International Relations and minored in Geography. She loved the three years that she served as co-Campus Correspondent for HC Mount Holyoke and is grateful to her co-CC, Deborah, and the amazing members of the team for making these past three years so wonderful. She is excited to follow along and see how HC Mount Holyoke continues to grow and excel. In her free time, she enjoys reading, writing, and napping.
Deborah Fashole-Luke is a Mount Holyoke College graduate who majored is Psychology with a minor in English. She is pleased to have served as Her Campus Mt. Holyoke's former co-Campus Correspondent and co-President from 2015 to 2018. In her spare time Deborah enjoys reading, baking, playing football (soccer), listening to good music, and watching movies. She also loves spending time with family and friends!