5 Reasons We’re Excited for Spring Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mt Holyoke chapter.

Spring break is coming up and it’s one of the most celebrated times of the year for college students. Here’s 5 reasons why we are looking forward to spring break in the next few weeks (accompanied by cute animals that can relate to our joy)!

1. We get to relax and take a break from school work (hopefully if our professors don’t assign too many assignments)!

2. Getting to travel to a new place or back home, and have a break from routine

3. Being able to prioritize self-care more and pamper yourself

4. Making more time to have fun with friends and go on new adventures!

5. Being able to sleep in as much as you want (without judgment from anyone or feeling guilty for not doing anything “productive”)!

We hope you all have a wonderful spring break, and let us know in the comments what you’ll be doing for spring break or if there’s anything we missed on our list! 

Image Sources: Cover, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

If you would like to write for Her Campus Mount Holyoke, or if you have any questions or comments for us, please email mt-holyoke@hercampus.com.

Deborah Fashole-Luke is a Mount Holyoke College graduate who majored is Psychology with a minor in English. She is pleased to have served as Her Campus Mt. Holyoke's former co-Campus Correspondent and co-President from 2015 to 2018. In her spare time Deborah enjoys reading, baking, playing football (soccer), listening to good music, and watching movies. She also loves spending time with family and friends!