What’s in Our Stocking?: Collegiette Holiday Gift Picks

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MSU chapter.

If finals have left your brain completely fried, the last thing you want to do is worry about finding the best holiday gifts. That’s why we’ve got you covered. Here are the five things you need to fill the best holiday stocking for your #GirlSquad, BFF, sister or mom.  

1. Yogi Tea

The holidays and cold-weather drinks go hand-in-hand. Who doesn’t love watching the snow fall while curled up on the couch with a warm mug in hand? This year, ditch the hot chocolate and coffee, and switch-up your Secret Santa’s stocking with Yogi Tea. The teas are certified organic and have a wide selection of flavors specifically for the cold-weather season. Our favorite is the fruity and floral Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy tea, but you may want to try Green Tea Blueberry Slim Life to make up for all of those holiday treats you’ll be snacking on.

2. Book of the Month Subscription

For about $10 per month for three months, you can give your friends or family the gift of reading with Book of the Month. In a world that encourages busy schedules and technology over much-needed self care, the holidays are the perfect time to remind your loved ones to slow down and enjoy a good book. If you don’t know any bookworms, ’tis the season to #TreatYoSelf! Check out the site’s list of best books of the month to choose a best-selling story to read by the Christmas tree.

3. Leaders Cosmetics coconut gel facial masks

Masks aren’t just for Halloween, ladies. These coconut gel facial masks are the perfect stocking stuffer for anyone who deserves some extra “me” time. Rich in natural ingredients and essential vitamins, they are sure to reverse the harsh effects of cold air on your skin. Our favorites are the 7 Wonders Amazonian Acai Anti-Pollution Mask, 7 Wonders Caribbean Coconut Calming Mask and 7 Wonders Kalahari Melon Moisturizing Mask. Everyone will be thanking you when their skin is fa-la-la-la-lawless.

4. Rimmel London cosmetics

He knows when you are sleeping, he knows when you’re using products that test on animals. Make sure Santa puts you on the Nice List by committing to purchasing only cruelty-free cosmetics for your stocking stuffers this year – and Rimmel London has you covered. Not only is the company cruelty-free, but the London Look stands for empowering women and encouraging edgy beauty trends. Your #GirlSquad will love Rimmel’s Scandaleyes Original Mascara, Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Liner, Provocalips 16HR Kissproof Lip Colour or the Natural Bronzer.

5. Pure Silk shave cream

Some gifts are fun, others are practical. Your girls will be thanking you when they don’t have to run to the store to get shave cream for themselves. Plus, it probably wouldn’t hurt to give Amy a little passive-aggressive reminder that she should, in fact, still shave her legs – even in winter. Our favorite is the Raspberry Mist moisturizing shave cream with aloe – its sweet, fruity fragrance reminds us of summer amidst the looming cold. You can even enter your friends into the Pure Silk Love Your Legs Getaway, for a chance to win a free trip to Colorado. If they win, they’ll be sure to take you with them.

Happy shopping!

Feminist | Editor | Lesbian