What Jersey Shore Character Are You Based on Your Zodiac?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MSU chapter.

It’s been years since the original cast of Jersey Shore has gotten wasted on the shore. However, the fun never ends even during pandemic season. So while you’re helping to curb the spread of COVID-19, here is a list of all the different signs as Jersey Shore characters.  

Aries – Sammi 

Loyal, smart, and impulsive, you always have multiple projects going on in your mind like Sammi Sweetheart. Unfortunately, sometimes that means you keep grinding until your work, social life, and personal life lines up with the dream life you’ve envisioned. Sammi Sweetheart did not like “The Letter,” and instead focused her attention on keeping Ron. Sorry y’all, sometimes ya gotta let the toxic in your lives go. 

Taurus – Ron 

Strong, dependable, loyal and creative. So what if sometimes you get a little too creative with a cocktail waitress’s breasts? You are loyal but sometimes you really get in trouble when you get carried away. Your friends can always count on you to be yourself, and you can’t help it if you felt betrayed when the girls wrote that letter, right?

Gemini – The Situation 

People love to hate you, and you can’t help it right? You may have two faces, but it doesn’t mean they both aren’t pretty. You can be counted on to tell it to people straight, and if you don’t tell it to them straight then you’re doing it for a good reason. You care deeply for your family, especially the ones that can get into the most trouble. You enjoy being together with your friends, and don’t mind bringing some Italian food into the mix for a good Sunday dinner. After all these other kids can’t cook anyways, you’re practically their savior.

Cancer – DJ Pauly D 

You’re intuitive, compassionate, sentimental and protective. You try to stay out of the drama if you can, but it doesn’t mean you don’t enjoy a little while watching from the sidelines. Most people don’t have a bad thing to say about you because you are always there with a funny one-liner if they need one. You’re protective of your friends and it is only for them you would abandon your place as Switzerland. 

Leo – Angelina 

You brought your clothes in trash bags to the shore house, you had no shame. You’re self assured and you don’t care what people think about you. DJ Pauly D may think you’re conning men in your free time, but who cares about his opinion? It’s not your fault you’re out here and he isn’t. You may appear to be a certain way, but you are actually a fierce friend and fun party companion. UM HELLO!!!!

Virgo – Deena 

You can get drunk like everybody else, but sometimes it’s you who is watching out for everybody on the night out. You are very kind to everyone, and often know what to say to cheer your friends up. You can easily infiltrate tight knit groups, and you become one of them by the second encounter. You’re easy to love and everybody knows that you’d have their back if it came down to it. 

Libra – DJ Pauly D 

You can see both sides of difficult situations, and often act as a mediator. You have no issue being loud for the good of the group, especially yelling “CABS ARE HERE!!!” to a bunch of buzzed Italians. Because you’re so good with people, often nobody has anything too bad to say. You can often negotiate your way out of getting the grenade, but other times you take one for the team so your boy Vinny can smash. 

Scorpio – The Situation 

You’re definitely brave for egging on JWOWW like that, but maybe you deserved that punch in the face. You’re not good at changing old ways when you’re convinced you’re the best. However, your passion is what makes you lovable to the many people around you. 

Sagittarius – Snooki 

You get your energy from the people around you, and they have to be energetic to keep up with you. You always think about the best possible scenario to help your friends out of a dark situation, and often have the best sense of humor. You can make anybody laugh and feel better. You don’t mind sharing your pickles, either. #MeatballForLife

Capricorn – Vinny 

You know a serious situation when you see one, and it’s that the Situation is not one. You have no problem going to the beach instead of going to GTL (Gym, Tanning, Laundry) with the rest of the cast. You are disciplined enough to change your entire relationship with pizza while on Keto. 

Aquarius – The Situation 

You know how to get a deep conversation going, and imaginative enough to find various methods to evade taxes. You believe that there is redemption for even the worst of us. In fact, you’ve been through quite a bit yourself and have still come up on top. You believe everyone is unique in their own way and have no problem being yourself. 

Pisces – JWOWW

You stick out for your friends, even when they don’t want you to. Who knew Sammi would act like that to you? You were only trying to help her. You are artistic, and you knew that fake boobs were the ultimate form of artistry. You’ve been through some shit, so people naturally come to you when they are in a bit of a bind. You are there for all your friends and they show up for you too. 

Stay safe out here, y’all. You may not be able to GTL, but please at least get some sunlight and eat Italian food. One of these days the cabs will be here and it will be t-shirt time!

Rachel Cortez is a Latinx Social Relations and Policy student at MSU with a concentration in Women's and Gender Studies. When not obsessing over recent Supreme Court decisions gone wrong, she is writing the next great paper challenging gender binaries. In the future she aspires to be involved in a non-profit combatting sexual violence against women, no matter where that takes her.
Ananya is the President of Her Campus at Michigan State. She is majoring in Human Biology and minoring in Health Promotion, and post-graduation, she will be attending medical school! If she's not studying, you can find her watching TikToks or Grey's Anatomy!