We Can’t Say “Bye Bye Bye” To our Favorite Boy Band: 15th Anniversary of NSYNC

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MSU chapter.

One of our favorite boy bands from childhood has just marked the 15th Anniversary of releasing their first album……NSYNC! With timeless hits such as “Pop”, “Bye Bye Bye” and “It’s Gonna Be Me”, these five guys melted all of our hearts and were some of our first childhood crushes. With our bedrooms lined with posters of them and CD’s in every boombox available, it isn’t hard to believe these men are still successful even after the band split up. Her Campus is here to update you on what each of these dreamy men are doing today.

One of the biggest heart stoppers in the band, Justin Timberlake, has led a crazy successful life, post bleached highlights. Recently married to Jessica Biel, Timberlake has an incredibly successful solo career that just involved the release of his newest album, “Mirrors”.

Lance Bass was the “pretty boy” with a voice that makes your legs swoon. Since NSYNC called it quits, he has recently launched a SIRIUS XM radio show called “Dirty Pop with Lance Bass” and produced a revealing documentary into the life of a lesbian couple in Mississippi.

JC Chasez has kept music in his life after attempting a music career by becoming a producer/writer for many other famous acts such as Leona Lewis and even the Backstreet Boys. Never escaping Hollywood, Chasez now hosts MTV shows and has guest starred on multiple television shows.

Ah, Joey Fatone. Who knew he could dance so well?! Fatone was on ABC’s Dancing with the Stars Season 4 coming in second place! He has also branched out from the typical singer’s path by starring on some hit shows on Broadway such as “Rent” and “Little Shop of Horrors”.

Last but not least, Chris Kirkpatrick! Kirkpatrick has tried many different roads to stay in the music business, but he hasn’t been as successful as he’d hoped. After attempting to make it on a music centered TV series, he decided to keep playing and doing what he loves in his new band, Nigels 11.

Alena Davis is a senior journalism major at MSU and co-campus correspondent for HCMSU. She hopes to pursue a career in magazines based in New York or Chicago. In her spare time, she enjoys cooking, Instagramming and excursioning with friends. Follow her on Twitter: @alenaadavis & Instagram: @alenadavis