Valentine’s Day Lingerie at Curvaceous

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MSU chapter.

Valentine’s Day is sneaking up on us and Her Campus MSU is providing you with some sexy and fun lingerie options! Whether you’re having a night out or staying in, ending the night with a little costume change is the perfect way to spice up this holiday. Feel confident, sexy and happy in lingerie and your partner will feel the same! And, who doesn’t love to play dress up?

With a lack of assorted lingerie in the East Lansing and Okemos area, Lauren Long decided she wanted to improve the sexy selection and open Curvaceous, located in Central Park Place inside The Wedding Bell. Valentine’s Day is one of the biggest holidays in the lingerie business, so Long has stocked up her store with great finds of many different sizes, styles and colors. We’ll lead you through the maze of lingerie choices and direct you to a style you’ll love to wear this year!

Brand: In Bloom

This flirty piece is a jaw-dropping number! With hot pink and black lace, it’s sure to make you feel feminine and pretty. Fitted bra cups won’t have you feeling self-conscious about just how much you’re showing. The little skirt leaves just enough to the imagination when paired with the matching thong. Your love may melt when he sees this vision of pink!

Brand: iCollection

This sultry piece just radiates confidence and playfulness. If you want a bit more coverage, this may be the piece of lingerie for you! The flattering central panel hides any bits you may not love showing off while still hugging those gorgeous hips. Paired with the matching thong, this outfit would get Cupid’s approval!

Brand: deJardim

Interested in a look that can be transformed past Valentine’s Day? This flirtatious piece is a comfy and delicate look that radiates seduction. The thin lace strip gives a peak to your tummy without feeling extremely exposed. Pair this with some thigh high stockings and you’re guaranteed to see a jaw drop.

Brand: iCollection

Nothing says “I love you” more than this tight, hot pink piece. This playful look hugs all your curves and is complete with a keyhole in the back with a cute bow at the top. Your sweetheart is sure to have his heart skip a beat when you walk in the room with this on!

To try these pieces on and see all the other options Curvaceous has, visit the boutique at 5100 Marsh Rd.! Curvaceous also offers complementary bra fittings and alterations to assure your lingerie will look its best!

Store Hours:

Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 11-7 p.m.

Wednesday and Friday 11-5 p.m.

Saturday 10-5 p.m.

Closed Sunday

Phone: 517-881-8466

Print this coupon or show this article on your smart phone at Curvaceous for a free $10 when making your purchase!

Alena Davis is a senior journalism major at MSU and co-campus correspondent for HCMSU. She hopes to pursue a career in magazines based in New York or Chicago. In her spare time, she enjoys cooking, Instagramming and excursioning with friends. Follow her on Twitter: @alenaadavis & Instagram: @alenadavis