This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MSU chapter.

If you’re looking to do something cute and fun with your significant other or friends this valentine, what better way is there than to make TikToks. With so many TikTok trends going around here are some must-dos for Valentine’s day! Get creative and make some fun memories with your friends or significant other.  

Most Likely To

This is classic and an absolute must-do! There so many themes that you can find on TikTok so you cannot go wrong!

Questions For Couples

Want to do something interesting and challenging? Try doing the questions for couples TikTok and see what memories and funny truths unfold.

Challenges

Here some of my personal favorites that you need to make this Valentines: 

Domino Lovers Challenge 

Jump challenge 

Shoe challenge

Foot challenge 

Dances 

By far my favorite types of TikToks are dances. What better way to celebrate than dance! Try learning and doing any dance (there are a plethora of song options on TikTok) together and enjoy the process of making several attempts. 

Remember whether it be with your significant other, your friends, or your family, Valentine’s day is about showing the people you love how much they mean to you and spending quality time with them. TikTok is all about having fun and making memories so why not try to make one!   

Bhavya is the Head Director of Social Media for MSU's chapter of Her Campus. She is a junior majoring in Microbiology with a minor in Environment and Health/Bioethics. Her writing interests include: lifestyle, beauty, health, and wellness.
Ananya is the President of Her Campus at Michigan State. She is majoring in Human Biology and minoring in Health Promotion, and post-graduation, she will be attending medical school! If she's not studying, you can find her watching TikToks or Grey's Anatomy!