This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MSU chapter.

Campus Cutie: Taylor Slagh

Major: Human Development and Family Studies with a Specialization in Child Development

Hometown: Holland, MI

Relationship Status: Single

Hobbies: I ran cross country all through out high school, so I enjoy running for fun now and I’m I am a huge book nerd, I love spending a good amount of time reading. I also love doing anything outdoors, whether it’s canoeing, camping or just hanging out in a tree.

Job: Outdoor Adventure Counselor at Springhill Camp

Favorite pick-up line: Did you survive the Avada Kedavra curse? Because you’re drop dead gorgeous.

Best qualities in a guy: Being able to show who you truly are and being out going around me. Also a guy that isn’t afraid to make the first move.

Favorite spot on campus: Right behind the Hannah Administration building sitting on the edge of the Red Cedar River.

Dream date: My dream date would be doing something outdoors, hiking and having a picnic and being able to talk to the person. Watching the sunset and star gazing. All those cheesy things all in one date.

Hopes for the future: My hopes for the future is first off graduating from college and then as far as my career, becoming a child life specialist and making a difference in the lives of kids in any way I can. And then of course all the cliché things, like getting married and starting a family.

Favorite quote/verse/saying: “In their hearts humans plan their course, but the Lord establishes their steps.” Proverbs 16:9

Ideal Celeb Husband: Ryan Reynolds.

Three things on your bucket list:

1. Travel outside of the country.

2. Skydive.

3. Run a marathon.

Senior at Michigan State University studying Journalism. MSU ComArtSci Writer. Dog-lover and social media enthusiast. Extreme crafter.
Alena Davis is a senior journalism major at MSU and co-campus correspondent for HCMSU. She hopes to pursue a career in magazines based in New York or Chicago. In her spare time, she enjoys cooking, Instagramming and excursioning with friends. Follow her on Twitter: @alenaadavis & Instagram: @alenadavis