This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MSU chapter.

Remember being a little kid and removing your shoes to go jump around in the bounce house? Maybe you remember running an inflatable obstacle course as a kid. What if there were courses made to cater to adults alike? Look no further than Whoazone located at Heron Beach, Holly, Michigan! This giant obstacle course floats just off the shore of the recreational activities area. 

All three of the zones require patrons to be wearing life jackets in conjunction with having on duty lifeguards posted for all swim times. This is to ensure that everyone is safe and can enjoy all the different features of the course. A brief meeting is held on the shore after making sure everyone has an appropriately sized and adjusted life jacket to provide the most secure fit in case of emergency. The two larger courses are most frequented by guests paying for this experience. A 50-minute swim period is divided in half between the two areas. 

One of these zones is fashioned to be easy to climb and jump off of from great heights, plummeting into the lake below. If jumping is not your style, there are also giant slides that send you flying into the water creating just as big a splash. There is even a trampoline area for those looking to reach new heights! The other zone is fashioned as a true obstacle course that should have a spy movie soundtrack in the background. With rope climbing walls, monkey bars, thin beams, arched pathways, and much more it is significantly more difficult, and slippery to make it to the tower’s apex. If you like a challenge this is the course for you! The smaller third course or zone is specifically catered to those under the age of four. This allows for everyone to have fun without risking roughhousing near the younger children. 

Regardless of your preference, all the courses have their unique attributes to experience while all sharing one thing in common: steps! Each course has a designated area with steps that aid in climbing up onto the course. It is difficult to climb on the sides since water makes the course slippery. Kids of all ages can have fun there at birthday parties, summer get togethers, or even just a family fun day! This unique experience is definitely worth checking out!

Phebe Jones is the Treasurer for Her Campus at MSU. Jones is a senior studying biochemistry as well as molecular genetics. Jones has published many times by local libraries for summer writing contests. She doesn't write often in her majors and wants to keep in enjoying one of her favorite activities. In her free time, Jones enjoys: reading, videogames, horror movies, listening to music, and cartoons.