Spencer Bryant Rowe ’13

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MSU chapter.

Name: Spencer Bryant Rowe

Year: Junior 

Major: History & Sociology Double

Hometown: Jacksonville, Fl

Relationship status: Single 

Favorite area on campus: The pillars on north campus between Old Horticulture and Natural Sciences Building. 

Are you involved with anything on campus? Sigma Pi

What you find most attractive in a girl: Confidence, maturity and a sense of humor.

Dream date: Dinner in a small coastal village in Greece, a late night swim and a little wine by candle light. 

What’s your secret weapon when flirting with a girl: Confidence and humor

TV Guilty Pleasure: New Girl

Most embarrassing moment: I got slapped by my sister in the hallway of our high school, awkward… 

Something you can’t live without: Jeffery (butler/iPhone) 

One person to be stranded on an island with: My brother Logan. 

Secret talent: PR

Something on your bucket list: Go to an airport and take the next random flight somewhere.

Celebrity crush: Zooey Deschanel 

Campus crush: Lauren Hutchison and Zoe Sims (aka the twinz)

Lauren is a fifth year senior at Michigan State University pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Journalism with a specialization in Editorial Reporting which she will graduate with in the summer of 2012. She previously graduated in May 2011 with a bachelor’s of arts degree in Apparel and Textile Design. Last summer she interned at 944 magazine which helped to strengthen her love for journalism. Lauren loves planning events such as the MSU Annual Undergraduate Fashion Exhibit last year where she had some of her designs and clothing featured. She loves sewing in her spare time and creating beautiful clothes for herself, friends and family. Lauren also enjoys entering her designs into fashion shows such as the Annual Apparel and Textile Design Fashion Show last spring on campus where one of her dresses was a finalist for the judges choice award. She loves any kinds of sweets, cooking, crazy nail polish colors, Italian and Mexican food, shopping for shoes, MSU football games and watching The Devil Wears Prada over and over. Lauren is so excited to be a part of the Her Campus team and is very eager to begin the Her Campus branch at Michigan State!