pang yuhao kd5cxwZOK4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
pang yuhao kd5cxwZOK4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Sarah Weber ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MSU chapter.

Name: Sarah Weber

Major: Kinesiology, Pre-Med

Year: Senior

Hometown: Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Relationship Status: Single

What made you choose to come to Michigan State four years ago? I fell in love with the campus in high school, when I made a random visit to Michigan my junior year over spring break. I decided to apply and found out about all of the great opportunities MSU had to offer in the field I was interested in (Sports Medicine). When I was accepted, I chose to go green, which is definitely my favorite color. It’s much better than red (Wisconsin)!

If you’re not in class or studying, where can you be found? Rick’s. Just kidding. Kind of. I love spending time with my best friends in various places around campus and East Lansing. One of my favorite things to do is go for runs on our gorgeous campus as well.

What is something on your bucket list before graduation in the spring? Taking a shot with both Coach Dantonio and Coach Izzo together. That would make my life.

Dream job? Head team physician for the Green Bay Packers.

If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? McDonald’s breakfast. Did you know it’s all day now?

Favorite spot on campus? I love the bridge that’s over the Red Cedar, where you can see Sparty in front of you, the baseball stadium to your right and the famous Spartan Football stadium off to your left. When I think of school, that’s the first scene that pops into my head.

Advice to freshman just starting their MSU journey? Do it ALL. As cliche as it sounds, time will fly by. Take five minutes out of even your busiest day to appreciate the beautiful school around you, your best friends here in EL and the fantastic opportunities that these very short four years will present. You get to be a part of the greatest school in the world, so make sure you don’t take one moment for granted. Oh, and one more thing: When you finally turn the magical age of 21, make sure your class schedule coincides with Rama at the Riv on Thursday.

Senior at Michigan State University studying Journalism. MSU ComArtSci Writer. Dog-lover and social media enthusiast. Extreme crafter.
Feminist | Editor | Lesbian