This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MSU chapter.

Name: Sabrina Alexis Greenan

Year: Sophomore

Major: Nursing

Hometown: Dearborn Heights, Michigan

What is your favorite part about MSU? I love the sense of community here. I knew from the first time I visited campus that it was the place that I wanted to call home. I had my heart set on MSU, and I can’t imagine being anywhere else. Also, the fact that you can shout GO GREEN anywhere you are and get a GO WHITE back is one of the coolest things ever.

What advice would you give to your freshman self? Don’t eat at the Hubbard caf. Take the 10-second trek across the street to Akers. You will thank yourself when you don’t have food poisoning the next day.

Top three ways you treat yo’ self:

1. Online Shopping (because it doesn’t feel like you’re actually spending money, until you get your credit card bill at the end of the month)

2. Cookie Dough. Eat it out of the tub with a spoon.

3. Bubble Baths with the Stress Relief product line from Bath & Body works

Chipotle or Qdoba? Qdoba all the way. I’ve found out how to get a whole meal for $5 (it’s a hidden gem, you’ll have to figure it out for yourself).

What do you do when your nose isn’t stuck in a textbook? I love being around people that can make me laugh. It’s an instant mood booster to be able to laugh at anything and everything with your friends. When I’m with them, I try to make the best out of any situation we’re in.

How would your grandma describe your style? Expensive taste for a girl with a college student budget.

Given the choice of any Grey’s Anatomy character, who would you take to dinner? Christina Yang without a doubt.

What is the most memorable meal you’ve eaten? I went to Nobu in Malibu with one of my best friends last summer. Despite paying $9 for a glas of water, the food was great (I mean it has to be, because Drake is always giving it a shout out in his songs).

What is your least favorite place on campus and why? It’s a love/hate, but the Wells Hall Starbucks after my 10:20 a.m. class. The line is always so long, but I need that second coffee of the day to keep me going.

Feminist | Editor | Lesbian