Places That Give Free Gifts On Your Birthday

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MSU chapter.

Everyone enjoys getting gifts on their birthday. A lot of restaurants and stores have caught on to that fact and to make birthdays even more special, offer deals and freebies on customer’s birthdays. Since a lot of people can not celebrate their birthdays with friends and family this year, I have made a list of restaurants and stores that give away special deals online or through takeout to make birthdays this year a bit more bearable. 

Sephora

When you sign up for their rewards program (completely free) Sephora offers a free gift that you can pick up on your birthday month and you get to pick between many options ranging between skincare, makeup, and haircare. 

Starbucks 

I will never say no to coffee. Starbucks has a great free program where on the week of your birthday you can either get a free drink or a free treat. So if you are not a coffee or tea lover, there are always cake pops or muffins. 

Krispy Kreme 

Krispy Kreme took it an extra step, before they offered a free donut on your birthday. This year they took it up a notch and are giving away an entire dozen donuts on any day of your choosing as long as it is your birthday month and you are a part of their rewards program. 

Pinkberry 

If you are a fan of frozen yogurt like myself, Pinkberry offers a birthday special of a free cup of frozen yogurt on your birthday. All one needs to do is download the free app and a free cup of delicious yogurt is yours. 

Dunkin’ Donuts 

If Starbucks ro Krispy Kreme is not your thing, Dunkin Donuts also offer a free medium drink on your birthday if you sign up for their DD Perks program. 

Buffalo Wild Wings

If you are part of their rewards program, on your birthday you get free wings, perfect for when you are getting takeout and watching your favorite shows at home. 

Chipotle 

Whether you are a Chipotle fan or a Qdoba fan, no one can deny that it is pretty sweet that Chipotle gives out free chips and guacamole on any day of your choosing during your birthday month. 

There are many other places that offer specials on your birthday. Even though birthdays this year might be rough. I appreciate restaurants and stores doing the little things to make birthdays better this year and to have something to look forward to. 

Hello! My name is Greta Shaw and I am currently a sophomore attending Broad College of Business at Michigan State University. I plan on going into marketing and to use my Chinese communication skills to work internationally.
MSU Contributor Account: for chapter members to share their articles under the chapter name instead of their own.