Trader Joe'S
Trader Joe'S
Jocelyn Hsu / Spoon

My Ultimate Favorite Items from Trader Joe’s

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MSU chapter.

My family and I go grocery shopping at Trader Joe’s an unhealthy amount. We love all the interesting choices that we know we can not find anywhere else. Even though they always come out with new items and I know that I will always find a new item there to love, I have a few items from Trader Joe’s that I have been addicted to from the very first time I tried them. 

Spaghetti Cacio e Pepe

I have a special place in my heart for Italian food and Trader Joe’s Cacio e Pepe does not disappoint. Not too salty or peppery, it is very cheesy and easy to make. After around five minutes in the skillet, I have a delicious cheesy Italian dish that both me and my brother love. 

Non-Dairy Oat Beverage

I am not a fan of regular milk so I have been drinking non-dairy options for around a year now. Trader Joe’s Oat Milk is super creamy and perfect for my morning coffee. Trader Joe’s is known for having good non-dairy milk options, but their oat milk hits the spot because it is so milk-like and packed with vitamins. 

Speculoo’s Cookie Butter

I have a big sweet tooth and cookie butter is the perfect spread to satisfy me when I am having a craving for sugar. It is a delicious spread that tastes like sugar cookies in peanut butter form. I like putting it on toast or pancakes and having it for breakfast. 

Sweet Corn, Burrata and Basil Ravioli

I enjoy all the raviolis from Trader Joe’s, but this one is my favorite because of the nice blend of corn, cheese, and basil. It is a perfect bite with pesto and it reminds me of summer. 

Korean Style Beef Short Rib

My family and I love getting Korean takeout, but it can be expensive. These beef short ribs fill that takeout craving and a plate of them are gone within minutes. Perfectly savory, and my family loves having these short ribs with rice and leafy greens. 

Macaron aux Framboises

This is a French dessert with coconut pastry, sweet cream, and raspberries. Though a seasonal item, my family makes sure to stock up on this dessert cake, it is a nice blend of vanilla cream and tart raspberries, which make it a balanced dessert that leaves anyone feeling satisfied. 

Organic White Truffle Potato Chips

My mom and I love white truffle flavor, but it is an acquired taste that one will either hate or love. These chips are so good that me and my mom can usually finish a whole bag of them in two days. They are a snack that is perfect when watching a movie or to take on a picnic. 

The next time you’re at Trader Joe’s, consider picking up one of my family’s favorites.

Hello! My name is Greta Shaw and I am currently a sophomore attending Broad College of Business at Michigan State University. I plan on going into marketing and to use my Chinese communication skills to work internationally.
MSU Contributor Account: for chapter members to share their articles under the chapter name instead of their own.